CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Braylins Boutique

Braylins Boutique

Custom designs are available! I love to make new designs for little kids!

When I first saw all of Braylin's Boutique creations I was in awe! They are all hand sewn!! Makes beautiful t-shirts, bows!!

She also sales petti skirts, crib shoes, and much much more! A one stop shop!

When I received this bow and this hand sewn onsie I was thrilled!
The stitching was flawless, the colors were bright and very creative! The flower was made out of scrap fabric cut up into a flower. So nicely made! It looks beautiful my daughters hair. It also matches nicely with the onsie.





aw, I just love it!

Here are some more of her holiday creations!
super adorable reindeer


The friendly ghost


She also makes custom items! Holidays are coming up so make sure you get matching t's for your little ones! ;D I know I am!

You can buy all her creations here

0 comments:

Post a Comment