CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Friday, April 13, 2012

Flati iron experts

Now days so many women use flat irons to straighten there hair it's hard to know which one to choose! . As you shop around, you may feel overwhelmed by the various settings, materials and styles of flat irons that are on the market today. That is why I was stoked to find. Flat iron experts.com! Flat iron experts.com is a all in one shop for ANYTHING hair! So convent! Here you can find:

*flat irons
*hair dryers
*curlers
*brushes
*shampoos
*conditioners
*hair sprays
*hair loss treatments

and much more!

I got the great pleasure of reviewing there BaByliss Nano Titanium Ultra Thin Flat Iron / Hair Straightener (1" inch) - BNT3072C

Babyliss Ultra Thin Flat Iron features a built-in ionic generator and recessed LED electronic temperature controls. This tool performs up to 40% faster than many straightening irons available today. Nano Titanium is an exception conductor of heat. It maintains stability in ultra-high temperatures and emits negative ions in their most beneficial form for faster straightening, locking in the hair's own natural moisture. The BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Ultra Thin Straightener yields maximum far-infrared heat, penetrating the hair from within for gentle straightening without damaging your hair. provides lightweight strength, has a super hard, smooth surface for snag free styling and even heat distribution. Titanium plates is also an exceptional conductor of hear that emits negative ions and far infrared heat.

You also get this KQC Heat Protectant Shine Spray with every order. Smells great!! It made my hair nice and smooth and of course protected it.




Let me just start off by saying my hair is very wavy. It's very hard to straighten but not with this straightner It gets up to 450 degrees!!! Very nice! It heats up with in seconds! Great because as moms where in a hurry to get out the door. This straighter straightens my hair with in minutes. I don't have to go back over it again and again like most straighteners. I would deff. recommend this to anyone!

Low price guarantee and FREE shipping! Go look, have fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've always wondered about KQC spray.. I've always heard it smelled wonderful, but I have never seen it around where I live.

Melissa P Vosburgh said...

I like the spray, it has a manly cologne spray like CHI actually haha but I like that

Post a Comment