CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Thursday, September 6, 2012

EdenFantasys

My morning routine is lip gloss and mascara. I'm lucky to put eye shadow on! So when I go out I go all out. Lips, eyes, hair and nails. I love getting dolled up. One of my favorite  product is a lip gloss from Edenfantasys. The company name  Bella Il fiove. It's amazing lipgloss.
It provides a touch of color and shine to my lips. The perfect color too! Soft pink! I only wish it was scented. I love the fact that It's a long lasting lip gloss. It's a gloss that you won't have to re apply.

EdenFantasys also has a wide range of beauty and body products. Satin sugar hair and body powder, St. Tropez rollerball eye shadow set and kissaholic aphrodisiac infused plumping lip gloss  just to name a few.

On the website they are always having sales and clearance items available.always. You can get yourself a great deal. Don't forget, before checking out claim your free gift. Yes, you get a free gift when you order. What other company does that for you?

Do if you love getting all dolled up  love getting all glammed up, check them out. Here is a link to their beauty products. You will love them!



10 comments:

latanya t said...

I was surprised that EdenFantasy sold beauty products and they have a good variety too. I love the free gift concept.

Erin said...

I like that EdenFantasys sells more than just "naughty stuff". They've got such a huge selection!

JC said...

Eden's Fantasy's sounds really cool. I like the products they offer thanks for the post.

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...

They also have a thing where you can go on their website everyday (if you want) and perform certain tasks (likes, comments, etc.) and then you can turn those points into a gift card. If you really go gung-ho on getting points, you can get all kinds of totally free stuff in a relatively short period of time. I got some soap, a candle, and two things of makeup for Christmas gifts. Totally free! Didn't even pay shipping (that was part of the gift card balance)

Unknown said...

I would love to try the Satin hair and body powder!! I also like that they give points that you can turn into giftcards!! Who doesnt love free stuff?? Thanks for letting us know about Eden's Fantasys!

beckee said...

Eden Fantasy is great because it has a HUGE selections of items-all different kinds. Not just purely Naughty...You can get some SWEET bridal shower gifts there too!!

Jackie said...

Just browsed their body moisturizers...they have so many body butters and lotions I'd love to try. I'd really like to try the EOS Active care hand and body lotion. Thanks for the review.

Unknown said...

I love EdenFantasys and I love that you get a free gift with purchases! So fun!
-Rachel H.

Randi said...

I was looking at Carolsue's comment above--that is so cool that you can save up points for goodies! Plus, a free gift with purchases? How fun!

Unknown said...

I'm definitely going to have to check this website out in more detail. Thanks for sharing! :)

Post a Comment