CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Friday, September 6, 2013

Costume Discounters Toddler custumes Doc McStuffins Review

Is it really September?!  Where did this year go?!

Fall is near and that means Halloween is right around the corner! My daughter can't wait!  Recently,I got the chance to review a costume from Costume Discounters and choose the Doc McStuffins costume. She is in love with Doc! I didn't tell her it was coming I wanted it to be a surprise. Costume Discounters offers this costume for $29.58, save 20% by using the code FUN20. The price for me was fine considering everything that comes with it.  This unique doctor costume comes with a faux white lab coat and name tag that will fit your child perfectly, pink and purple leggings, a toy stethoscope, and a headband. Also included with this costume is a colorful purple and white striped dress that features a red sparking bottom that give this entire costume its unique look. Medium (fits most size 3T-4T), Large (Fits most size 4-6x)

When I gave my daughter the package to open, her eyes lit up when she saw Doc McStuffins inside! She immediately tried it on and wanted to play Doctor!

This costume is very comfy. I like that it has leggings and a jacket for the fall weather coming up.

You can find more costumes here.

2 comments:

Jamie Taylor said...

So cute!!

Jamie
MeggieKate Boutique
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MeggieKateBoutiques?ref=si_shop

Unknown said...

This last minute toddler Halloween Costumes is such a cutie. I really appreciate this for posting this one here.

Post a Comment