CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Monday, February 10, 2020

I'm back...no, really I'M BACK

and I'm readddyyyy to review!

Wow, when I look back on the last day that I blogged and it says "2014" I cannot believe it! It's been so long. So much has happened. Let me fill you in!

My daughter is now 11. Yes, 11! I was originally posting reviews on products that were mainly geared towards moms with toddlers. I was enjoying reviewing bows, boutique toddler clothing, tutu's and so so so much more. I will do the same but am planning on reviewing more general products (kitchen products, athletic products, household products, restaurants, family-friendly event centers and anything else you have requests for!) I am a Kansan, now. No more Missouri for this girl! I met an amazing man and married him in July of 2018. We also have a pup. His name is Leo.

I've always wanted to go back to product reviewing and I knew I would at some point. It is my passion. I genuinely enjoy it. I will share with you my 100% honest review of a product. I'm hoping that in some way it will improve your life! I've always been an honest person.

Here we go!

Thank you for your support!

Bridgette

0 comments:

Post a Comment