CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Friday, December 31, 2010

CSN Store reveiw

I was so excited to do a review for CSN Store! They have over 200 stores for you to choose from! It's like a bigger better Walmart;D and you don't even have to go in! You can shop online! I defiantly recommended having a idea of knowing what you want! With thousands and thousands of items, you could be looking for days! The website was super easy to use. You had the option to choose the brands, price and so much more! I loved it! I finally choose this American Plastic Toys 3 Piece Doll Care Set for my daughter.Only $22.99!

The box says that it's recommended for 3 and up, but my daughter who is 2 loved it! A 2 year old can deff. play with it, no problem!

It takes no time to assemble. Everything just snaps in! My daughter loved playing "mommy" pushing her baby in the stroller. Her and her sister liked feeding her baby in the hair chair too! She also enjoyed holding her baby in the car seat! She has SO much fun! I would recommended this to any little girl who loves there baby's! They will have hours of fun!

So have fun browsing threw CSN Store. You need it? Chances are they will have it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment