CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cahooties review

Oh, this takes me back. Way back. Do you remember making the paper fortunes cookies?? I do!! I loved making them! Putting fortunes inside them like, your going to marry so.Ah the memories.

Well,Cahootie's, a award winning products also makes them. Cahooties brought them in to the 2011! Just take a look at a few of them!! Just take a look at how they look now a days!



Endangered Creatures

Hey Kids! You love animals and they love you. Come play Cahootie and learn all about the planet's endangered creatures while you have a blast with wild, wacky questions and super cool fortunes. As you get to know these awesome animals better, remember our planet's future is in your hands!



Rockin' Out

Hey Rock Star! Time to rock out with Cahootie and let your inner star shine as you reveal exciting fortunes, take crazy challenges and answer super fun questions all about your love of music! So turn up the volume, raise the roof, and always remember the future is in your hands!


I got to review these 2 and my kids enjoyed playing with these. It even comes with 40 removable sticker. It's also very durable! I would deff. recommend this to moms with kids ages 7 and up!

Where to buy Cahooties?

Cahootie is carried at Justice stores, select Hallmark stores, select Learning Express stores, and independent toy and gift retailers nationwide.

We are also available online at Amazon.com and Toysrus.com.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGOsh these are awesome!! We used to make these on the bus and find out who we were going to marry, what kind of house we were going to live in, how many kids we'd have, ect. We played with these for hours! What a great memory:) I would love these Cahooties for my kids, I know my son would love the Endangered Creatures one. It seems like a fun way to learn facts:) Great review!

Post a Comment