CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bummas

I would hat to see the total amount of baby wipes I've purchased in 2 years!! Ahhh!

Thankfully, I came to my scents and started using home made baby wipes and wipe solution. Since my daughter started potty training she don't use regular tolite paper, at least not right now, so I make her some home made wipe solution and use Bummas =) Thanks to Bummas they help me cut my cost in half! Besides saving money using Bummas you can virtually eliminate irritating diaper rash without the use of powders, talcs, and ointments.

What are Bummas?
Bummas are small soft, luxurious baby-sized cloths made especially for drying baby bottoms, as well as blocking those surprise squirts. And with a little douse of water, they can also replace wet wipes for clean up of sensitive bums. They are small enough to conveniently carry on the go and durable enough to wash over and over again and won’t pill shrink or fade.

I was sent a pack of "wild ones" Bummas for this review.


SO Swap out your commercial wipes an us Bummas instead...over and over and over and over!!

Where to buy?
Visits there website here

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love Bummas! They are fabulous!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Unknown said...

These look super cute! What kind of fabric are they?

Post a Comment