CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tommee Tippee


Tommee Tippee is the number-one brand of infant and toddler feeding products in Great Britain. Beginning in late January, Babies“R”Us stores in the United States, and at online at Babiesrus.com/tommeetippee will now carry the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature and Explora infant and toddler feeding products. In April, the collection will be available in Toys“R”Us stores nationwide.

Leak proof sippy cups , mom's best friend!

My daughter is 2 and still uses a 'sippy cup' for the car rides.I don't leave home with out a sippy cup, and she don't let me! Tommee Tippee has made a genius sippee flip straw cup for ages 12 months and older.
Here is what it looks like:
Right away I took these out and told my daughter that these were her "water cup" she was excited to use them. I really like the flexi straw. There's no way your little one can bite threw them! I also like them becuase it's better for there teeth. Aposted to the hard plastic cups. The only thing I didn't like about these cups are, it was hard to get the water out of them. My toddler had to suck really hard to try and get the water out. So, I tried to see why she was so frustrated for, and it was. You don't get much water out of them. But, there easy to clean. The straw comes off for easy clean. I liked that you can get 2 of them in a pack. So , if your walking out the door and don't have time to clean 1 you can use the 2nd one.

You can buy and find all of Temmee Tippe products at Babiesrus.com/tommeetippee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment