CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Piggy Tail Bows and More

I love dressing my daughter up in anything pink! So, I am super excited for Valentine's Day! It's just another excuse for me to dress her up in ribbon and curls! Like a lil' girl should be =) Have you had a chance to see any cute V-day bows yet? I have! I got the pleasure of reviewing a set of V-day korker bows from Piggy Tail Bows and More. Here is a pic of them.


Cute right?

They are layered and layered with beautiful white, light pink and red ribbon. They are hand-sewn together, not tied, so little hands can't pull them apart. They are made with quality ribbon that is specially treated to hold its shape. The ribbon ends are heat-treated to prevent fraying, even ends you can't see. Alligator clips include the "gripper strip"I love 'em!

Piggy Tail Bows and more also has some super cute Valentine's Tees

with a matching bow!
-
Sticking with the "piggy" theme, check out there piggy set bows!




Love the pig!

To see all the items Piggy Tail Bows has to offer check out her Facebook here.

I highly recommenced her korker bows! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment