CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Thursday, January 20, 2011

Natural home made baby wipes

I've always wanted to try out home made baby wipes , now I am! Now, that my 2 year is old is potty trained, I let her wipe with home made baby wipes.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup of baby or olive oil
2 cups of Distilled water
1/4 cup Natural baby shampoo.

Directions
Mix solution together in a large bowl. Cut paper towel roll in half, using a large, sharp kitchen knife and remove center cardboard. Slosh the towels in the solution till thoroughly wet. Squeeze out excess liquid and store in an old baby wipe container.

Do you use home made baby wipes?

1 comments:

Jenni said...

I used homemade wipes very briefly about a year ago. They gave both my girls a terrible diaper rash. A friend of mine shared this recipe with me - they ended up giving her little one a rash as well.

Post a Comment