CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hard Candy

When I first heard of Hard Candy I was a teen.I remember there nail polish that came with a ring!! Which is still available today.


Remeber?! =)
While they have some hot bold colors they also have some every day looks. Like this Plumping Serum=Fat Pout Lip Gloss. I had the pleasure of reviewing this and there Eye Def- High def glittering cream eye shadow!


The color I recived was Cake walk (love there names btw)
This is a pretty pink gloss with a tab bit of glitter. You can wear it everyday.
So, I put this gloss on felt a little bit of a tingle. It slightly plumped up my lips. My lips are already some what big to start with lol. But, I loved the color.

This is the other item I got to review:

Eye Def - high def glittering cream eye shadow color:algae

Eye Def is a unique formulation that coats the lid with fine glitter and a base shadow color.Coverage and sparkle in one application that lasts all day! Ultra pigmented shades infused with flecks and an over-sized, angled, doe foot applicator.

I'll be honest, I wasn't lovin' the color. Green don't look good on me. Other than me not loving the color this eye shadow is a stick not a powder. It goes on a little wet but dries instantly. So, you don't need a primer, this eye shadow stays put! Just look at the shine it will give your eyes!

Now that's a lot of glitter!

If this green isn't for you it comes in other colors like,blue, purple, teal, pink and a few other colors.

You can purchase Hard Candy at your local Walmart!

1 comments:

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Awww! So cute! Definitely I will find out if my local Walmart carries it. I would like to buy some for my sisters!
Thanks for sharing this cool review!

Fiona N

Post a Comment