CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Thursday, January 13, 2011

Madeline's Princess Boutique

Madeline's Princess Boutique
To make all of your princesses dreams come true!!

My little princess enjoined trying on her bows from Madeline's Princess Boutiuqe!! She makes all types of bows, korkers, clippies even tutus! I can't put my finger on it but her bows are very unique in the way she puts them together. The ribbon matches just oh so perfectly! I would highly recommend any of her bows or clippies! Take a look at what I got to review!

Here is a fun bow from her "Fun and funky" collection

Madeline's Princess Boutique


We all have a simple classic bow, but have your purchased a fun and funky bow?! I love how the deep purple and light purple go so well together! It's so fun! Very unique!

Here's a few other bows from that collection
Layered loopy bow with tuxedo bow center!


Adorable loopy bow with rhinestone accents


I also got to review her cute lil' clippies from her "Too cute korkers" collection

The korkers are so well made. They are lined with matching ribbon and put on a alligator clip. She also has pink leopard ribbon available!

Here are some other items from her "Too cute korkers" collection

Big korkers. The orange reminds me of spring <3

And last but not least I got to review her BEAUTIFUL OTT V-day bow!

It's sooo pretty. I was very impressed at how big and how well this bow was put together! Perfect for V-day!!

Here are some other items in her Valentine's day collection
SUPER cute red and light pink tutu perfect for pictures or everyday wear!! Top off this adorable tutu with any of the matching items from the Valentine's Collection!! Tutu


Want to see more of her collections? GO here to find her on Facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment