CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lulu Madeleine Couture


Lulu Madeleine Couture

Beautifully Handcrafted Bows, Clippy's, TuTu Sets and More for Fashionista's of all Ages!

Mommy of two little girls, Julie Newton, is passionate about creating all things girlie! We ♥ LOVE ♥ custom orders and can match ANY outfit!

My daughter is growing fond on clippies. Not only do they lift her bangs out of her hair, she now likes to clip them on her fingers. lol. That is why I was super excited to try out some of Lulu Madeline Couture clippies!!

Here are the clippies I choose to review











They are all made so well. The hear clip is too cute! I love the way she put a big heart circle on it.

The crochet clippies are adorable too! You can buy them in a set or just one.

My fav. was the butterfly clippie! I had that one in my daughter's hair all day! It didn't budge. You can get other colored butterfly's as well. She even drew eyes and a smile to make it more 'life like'

Last but not least was this lil' kitty. So sweet.

Have you got your little girl a V-day tutu yet? I have to show you Lulu Madeline Couture's tutu sets for V-day!




♥ LMC VALENTINE TuTu CouTure Set for a SWEET deal!!! ♥
3 piece set! Includes Valentine TuTu adorned with heart rhinestones, Deluxe Valentine Bottle Cap Bow and Valentine Necklace with Swarovski Crystal! ONLY 1 SET! $21.99 for ALL!

I'm seriously considering getting one for myself!(for my daughter lol ;D)

A secret to ALL of our loyal LMC customers. If you refer a friend and they make a purchase (make sure they include your name as the referral) and YOU will get 20% off of your next purchase!

To get the discount and start referring your friends click here to go to her Facebook page.

Here is her website!

1 comments:

rockstarmomma said...

Those clippies are so cute!

Post a Comment