CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sew loved boutique


Sew Loved Boutique carries vintage and upcycled clothing. The boutique specializes in handmade custom designed tutus, tutu dresses, pillowcase dresses, ACU designs, halter dresses, halter tops, skirts, bows, headbands, fabric flowers, and embroidery.

Here is how Sew loved boutique got started.From the owner,Rebecca:
I started my business in 2010 while my husband was deployed in Iraq. I wanted something for "me" to be proud of and I enjoyed making tutus and dresses for my daughter, and I was going to school for Fashion merchandising so I decided to take a chance. =)

I am GLAD she took that chance! Her tutus are extremely full and fluffy! I received a hot pink tutu w.a dainty little flower to match. Her tutu's are the best quality, fullness, curtest I've ever reviewed. When I received it, it was packaged very nicely so the tutu don't get all knotted and wrinkled. Here is my daughter modeling it:

By the looks of her face, you can really tell that she was feeling her tutu ;D
She thought she was just a little diva in it! Isn't that how little ones should feel in a tutu ;D So, her big sis put on some Justin Bieber and they danced for a hour in her tutu! She would "shake it" in her tutu! It was the cutest thing ever!

Not only does she make beautiful tutu's she also makes
tutu dresses

The Daddy's girl is a one of a kind sewn tutu dress with a twist! This dress is made with Army ACU uniform fabric and tons of coordinating tulle! I have attached a fabric flower on a removable clip, for a touch of sweetness.

Pillowcase dresses


Headpieces to match tutu and tutu dresses





I highly recommend all her items!

Where to buy? She has a facebook page and a etsy!

check her out!!

1 comments:

Ashley Ples said...

DO NOT ORDER FROM SEW LOVED BOUTIQUE!!! She has taken my money and not given me my dress. Now the flower girl in my wedding does not have a dress to wear and we are left scrambling. So please, If you want to save yourself the stress, do not oder from Rebecca Dill.

Post a Comment