CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Honeycat cosmetics


Have you ever just had one of those days...
Kids won't stop screaming, running in the house, your toddler keeps dumping cups of water out on the floor, throwing full tubs of butter on the kitchen floor, kids just don't want to do there homework, dishes need to be done after dinner the list goes on and on...That is my daily life lol! So when I saw honeycats Cosmetics I was immediately I jumped at a chance to review there products!

Honeycat Cosmetics offers women, just women sexy, fun , clean hip bath and cosmetic products.

I don't get to do ANYTHING until the kids are in bed so after a day like above I was more than ready to try out her products!

Here is what I got to review...
Bath bomb

It is so much bigger in person. I loved it! It is made out of all natural ingredients and comes in a cute lil' pink box. You can get this bath bomb in other scents like, oatmeal, coco butter, lilac & honey and rose and lemon grass.

Shower gel


12 oz. of what seems to be liquid peaches. Ah, it smelt amazing! This stuff is loaded with, Mango butter, Shea butter, vitamin E, oh all sorts of skin goodies!

Chick of the sea

Open this can of delicious muscle soothing, chocolate, Raspberry, Mint bath crystals.
So if you love to soak, this one's for you!

Chocolate bath melt treats

What girl don't like chocolate! I know I do! These little baby's smell amazing! Looks and smell so good you could just eat 'em. Ok maybe not, but put in one or two in your bath and they make your skin so soft!
12 oz. of what seems to be liquid peaches. Ah, it smelt amazing! This stuff is loaded with, Mango butter, Shea butter, vitamin E, oh all sorts of skin goodies!

I know what I want for mother's day!! Honeycat cosmetics!!

Check out all there products here!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kara said...

This looks really interesting!! Thank you!

Robyn said...

oh wow, this sounds like exactly what I need...especially tonight. That bath bomb would have been wonderful. Thanks for the great information!

Anonymous said...

It all looks SO yummy! :D I may have to try it too! :)

Mama of 3 said...

It is ladies! =))

Post a Comment