CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dazzle dry

Do you hate waiting for your nails to dry? Then read on...

I hate when I do my nails really nice only to scuff them sc min. Later because there wet :/ that is why I'm super excited to tell you ladies about Dazzle dry!

Dazzle dry the nail care product air dries 75% faster than most polishes, 45 seconds to the touch and 5 minutes completely. Legan nail polish system with no harmful chemicals and nitrocellulose free.( not sure what that is but sounds horrible). With added UV protective sunscreening the system provides the nail with healthy benefits, non shipping, non yellowing, and up to 3_4 weeks high gloss finish.

Neat huh?

Here's how simple the steps are:

1.clean nails with nail prep.
2. Base coat. Let dry.
3. Nail lacquer.
4. Top coat.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy ;)

I loves the nail prep, polish remover. Not at all a harsh smell. I was amazed at how quickly it really did dry!

They also sent me one of there polishes,Calypso romance. Its beautiful. A mix of pink and purple.

One of the best polishes I've used. Hands down.



0 comments:

Post a Comment