CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fashion to figure

*Vent alert*I cannot tell you how seriously hard it is to find cute plus size clothing! Any one with me?
Ever since I've had my daughter I've gained weight and its frustrating finding cute clothing. That is why I am very excited that I found fashion to figure! *ok done :)*
Fashion to figure is a hip stylish site just for plus size women. I loved browsing thew there selection of clothing know that,yes, this will fit me.
I choose to review this cute lil top

. The fabric is nice and flowy.perfect for summer days! You do need a top underneath its some what see thew. Lucky I had a navy bluec spaghetti strap tank. I paired it with brown shorts and flip flops and felt great.

1 comments:

Erica said...

I have the same problem! I can never find anything CUTE in my size! I'll definitely have to check them out. Thanks for the review. :)

Post a Comment