CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Monday, August 13, 2012

Safari Ltd.

Does your child love animals? We have a whole bucket full of animal figurines. But nothing as detailed as Safari Ltd. animals!There so life like! It makes my children really use there imagination.Safari Ltd. also sent me a HUGE catalog. My daughter had fun circling all her favorite animals! Here are a few pics of there NEW animals!



Safari Ltd. toys are much heavier than the average figurine. They stand up too! No falling down every 10 seconds! That was nice!

Safari Ltd. is also PERFECT for schools and daycares!

I was very happy with our dinosaurs and I will be purchasing more soon! It will be nice to have a set of dinosaurs ;D The prices are also very reasonable so purchasing multiple dinosaurs is in our budget.


0 comments:

Post a Comment