CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Friday, August 24, 2012

YellowBlueBag



"I got a new bag today" I tell my fiance. ::he rolls his eyes:: "Another one?" He says. LOL Are you bag obsessed like I am? I am! I have a bag for EVERYTHING!! Wet bags, swimming bags, totes, green bags for the store and of course my purses!

I am thrilled to tell you all about a shop on Etsy called YellowBlueBag. It's a cute lil' shop that has many styles of purses and adorable crochet baby blanket, booties and clothing!

Here's a little bio on the owner:

As a little girl I dreamt of becoming ballerina or an artist. Since I’ve never taken a ballet lessons, my first dream was never realized. However, I did get to study art in college and has been pursuing creativity most of my life.

I love color. I love its complexity and unique ability to communicate without any words. I also love to take something as simple as a ball of yarn, or a piece of fabric, and make something functional out of it.

Yellowblue{bag} is not simply a lesson in color theory, or a transliteration of a phrase in my native language (even though it is both, and you can ask me about this if you are really curious ;) , but it is an overflow of my unending creativity and everyday life.

Here is the bag I got to review:

 
I love this fabric it drew me in! Red Poppies!
  • This roomy bag is perfect for carrying all your stuff around with style. Whether you are a new mom with lots of diapers, blankets and toys to carry with you everywhere you go, a just looking for a cute bag for School or Work - you'll love this bag!
  • The outside of the bag is made from a sturdy upholstery fabric in Red on Yellow Poppy print. The inside lining is matching red and yellow on white floral cotton fabric.
  • The bag has outside pockets on both sides, which are great for smaller items like keys and phone. Another pocket is on the inside of the bag.
  • Dimensions: 16 inch wide, 10.5 inch tall, 6 inch deep. Handles are 21 inch long – perfect to carry on your shoulder.
  • The bag is lined with fusible fleece which makes it very sturdy. The bag holds its shape and stands on its own (as shown in pictures, photographed empty.)
  • Care Instructions: machine wash on gentle cycle, dry on low setting.
  • Made in her smoke free and pet free home.
  • This bag is made to order in 3-4 days after purchase.
Here is a few pics of her baby items:



 
Here is her Etsy page go check her out!

2 comments:

Ashley S said...

I love that bag! Great print for summer. Love the blue yarn hat. That would be great for fall.

Angie Harris said...

I love the colors on the bag. Thank you for sharing a great review.

Post a Comment