CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dress Sparkle


Jackie is a enraptured with old vintage things and have an idea of how she will begin to incorporate the things she can purchase on Etsy, namely pillowcases, old linens, lace, etc; into the garments she is sewing, but will also still use modern fabrics in the garment, an upcycle so to speak. I am a shabby~ chic addict, and want to work with old and new...this is he desire, thus my tag line of 
A BIT VINTAGE, A BIT MODERN, A BIT FUN, A LOTTA SPARKLE.

 I love everything Vintage, and my handmade clothes are going more and more vintage all the time. I don't do many "vintage reviews" so I was excited to review my daughter this beautiful dress from Dress Sparkle on Etsy!

This dress is a lovely designer fabric with the primary colors of a soft cream background with pink and mauve colored roses. The sleeves, and ruffle are in a pink and cream flower. 
This dress measures 26." from shoulder to hem length.

Here are some up close pictures to show the detail in this dress:



As soon as she tried it on, my daughter was dancing and twirling.It fit her well.  My favorite part about this dress is the lace. It's so dainty and pretty it pulls this dress all together! I think this dress would be perfect for pictures or a tea party ;D 

You can tell that she puts her all in making these beautiful dresses! 

If you'd like to check out her Etsy shop click here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment