CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Monday, May 20, 2013

The Striped Swallow

You know how much I love finding new stores to shop for my children. I recently came across the store, The Striped Swallow, which has some of the sweetest clothes for girls! They are a small family mommy boutique specializing in the most beautiful outfits for babies, and toddlers. They feature a wide array of adorable clothes for girls for any occasion from casual school wear to dressing for the special father-daughter dance.

At Bunnies Picnic, you can shop by category for whatever you are looking for, for your children. They feature clothes including dresses, boy clothes, shirts/onsies and birthday outfits!

My daughter was sent these two items:
A embroidered long sleeve top that says 'As a matter of facet I do have a bow to match every outfit"
I saw this and I knew I had to review it! It's so my daughter! She actually DOES have a bow to match every outfit! LOL.This shirt came with a matching bow ;D I love these bright summery colors tighter. They bow is well made and it comes on a alligator clip. The top is a nice comfy fabric. It's Carter's brand.She has also worn it quite a few times so we had the chance to check how well it would wash, and I happy to report we have had no issues with shrinkage or losing its original shape.

This dress is one of my favorite dresses I've ever reviewed! I think it's all the colors together.
It fits my daughter well. Snug but not tight. It comes with a aqua blue sash that completes the dress!

Here are two other dresses she has available to purchase

You can find The Striped Swallow on Etsy and Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment