CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Thursday, June 20, 2013

OttCreatives'

 OttCreatives' a Etsy
shop that offers such a wonderful array of wooden signs{ personalized or not} and other forms of home decor.  I literally got lost in all the fun signs and cute sayings that made me smile.

Her signs and quotes and bible verses are carefully constructed, entirely hand-painted and hand-lettered (no vinyl). The wood signs are stained in her own special process to give it that worn, aged look that we love! Most signs are also now available on stretched canvas :) Make great gifts!
CUSTOM:She accept orders for custom colors on my existing sign designs only. .


I was so grateful to receive this amazing 'you are my sunshine' sign for my home from Sherrie at OttCreatives'.  This beautiful sign adds just the right special touch to some bare space in my bedroom home.  It says "you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are gray you'll never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away..  It's such a beautiful piece and looking at it up close, it's hard to believe that it's hand painted. Sherrie has such an amazing talent and puts her whole heart into making your sign something that you are happy to display.  This specific sign is definitely something that I'm going to consider for wedding gifts for family and friends. 

                          *Designed for indoor use. This sign measures 13"w x 24 1/2"h


Take a look at some other signs she makes:



You can find her on Etsy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment