CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Appliques by Granjan


I love finding cute lil' stores on Etsy! Here's another one! Appliques by Granjan, where she specialize in appliqued and monogrammed clothing and accessories.Granjan love to create burp cloths, bibs, t shirts, birthday shirts and many other one of a kind gifts for her customers.   Her current turnaround time is 3-5 Business days plus shipping time. That's quick if you ask me!Please let me know if you need your items by a specific time and I will do my best to accommodate you. I do offer custom clothing designs.  The owner is very sweet and kind and loves to do special personalization's too.

 I was excited that she let me review one her shirts from her shop. It is similar to this one.

Prewashed cotton tshirt .  A coordinating fabric ruffle has been added to the hem.
Now isn't that beautiful? I love it so much and I am proud when my daughter wears it too. She has gotten a lot of compliments already. The shirt is super comfy and very well made. Not a stitch out of place.
 
Appliques by Granjan also makes cute cloth bibs for your little ones. Just look at this cute one!
 
So if your in need of a baby shower gift, no need to look any further for a store!
 

1 comments:

latanya t said...

These appliques are adorable and not something you see everyday.

Post a Comment