CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fab Kids Summer look review

I love shopping for my girl. It's so fun! She's really a girlie girl! She loves it all! Glitter, tutu's and bows!

I recently received an email from FabKids. FabKids has ALL that! Glitter, tutus and bows!

FabKid is a monthly box subscription where you choose your own complete outfits! Get 50% off your first box now!


How it works

  1. Create A Style Profile. Take our fun, quick and free Style Profile Quiz so we can get to know your FabKid.
  2. Shop Your Outfit Picks. Each month you'll find new outfits styled just for your kid. Every outfit includes 3 pieces for just $39.95. You can buy the outfit you love or skip the month altogether.
  3. Receive Your New Outfit. Your new FabKids outfit ships free and will arrive within a week!

Here is what I choose for my daughter

I love these colors! It's so summer!
The materials were super soft! My daughter LOVED it! She wears this outfit with her Fancy Nancy heels all the time! ;D
 
Have a boy? Well, FabKids just came out with a brand spankin' new boy's line!
Click here to see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment