CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Holiday gift guide 2013!

I'll be hosting my 2013 Holiday Gift Guide this October through December, and I am looking for some great companies to feature in this Blog Event.  My event is all about helping my readers find the perfect gift for everyone on their Holiday Shopping List - from Children to Adults! Right now I am looking for companies that would like to partner with me for this event.  

Here's How -  If you would like your product or service featured in my gift guide, I will require a full size non-returnable sample to be considered for inclusion.

If you would like to sponsor a giveaway for my readers as well, I would love to discuss that with you.  Just let me know in the initial email what you are willing to do for the giveaway.

In return for partnering with me for this event, your company will receive it's own sponsor spotlight post, facebook and twitter mentions.  I will also be putting up free 125x125 buttons in my guide to give  sponsor companies a little bit more exposure during the Christmas Season. Just send me the graphic and link codes!

Contact Me if Interested @ 

catokayyou21@gmail.com 

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment