CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brandi's hair candy



My daughter is obsessed with Elmo! Obsessed ;D If I'd let her she'd watch Elmo 24/7. I love him too. I had asked Brandi's hair candy is she could make me a Elmo bow holder to review for my daughter. With out hesitation she said "yes" I was thrilled and excited for my daughter. The owner, Brandi,loves being craft and creative. Here is what she made me for this review:


It was better than what I expected! She got ever last detail! The butterfly's, the fish and the stuffed bear! It's soo cute! And there is Elmo waving! He's fuzzy =)
It has a glossy finish. No marks, dents or anything! There was two strand of ribbion to hand the bows on. You can fit a ton on there!

To my surprise she make a matching bottle cap Elmo bow on a lined alligator clip!

Cute huh?? My daughter was happy. She keep saying "Elmo! Elmo!

Brandi's hair candy also makes mini bows and clippies!

You can shop and buy her items here.

1 comments:

Melody said...

These are so cute, if only I had little girls, but only little boys.

Post a Comment