CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Monday, August 19, 2013

The lunch punch~Making food fun!


The lunch punch sent me this super amazing sweet and puzzle cutters to try out! My 4 year old and I love it! It's so easy to use that even C can make sandwiches with it! She's been asking to make cookies with it! I think pancakes would work well too! We'll have to try some soon!

The Sweet set includes a cupcake, cake, ice cream cones and gum ball machine! My daughter choose to test out the cake first. The sandwich was easy to cut out. Very easy to clean. My daughter loved eating off the candles one by one. =)

I choose the Match & Munch for my older two. They thought it was neat that they could put together there pb&j.
 We love our Lunch Punches!

The lunch punch has three other sets of cutters, C Cutters and VRRRM and Sand*wishes*

How fun!



2 comments:

Donna said...

the sweet set looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

These look like so much fun! I want to try to make my son some cute lunches this year!

Post a Comment