CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

here we go!

Yay my 1st blog. Well, I'll take this time to introduce my self. My name is Bridgette i'm 24 I have 3 children, Blake Bree and Charlotte. My world. I enjoy hanging out w/friends, shopping, going to the park, taking pictures and shopping at boutiques! <3

I live in Missouri. Born and raised <3

I started this blog because I love shopping at baby boutiques and would love to do some reviews and giveaways here for all the other "obsessed" baby boutique addicts out there ;)

So here it goes...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first comment on your first post! Congrats sweet pea!

charlotteandrandy said...

I love your daughters name... Charlotte I am glad to see that name more popular now!!! I also love the idea of your blog and I am looking forward to seeing what reviews you do!!!

Mama of 3 said...

Thanks Charlotte =)

Cranky Cat Studio said...

Congratulations! You're doing a great job so far!

Mama of 3 said...

very nice

Post a Comment