CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Friday, June 25, 2010

My Lip stuff


I got the chance to review My lip stuff and oh my when they say what it's suppose to smell like, there no lying!!! I got to review blue berry muffin, banana and mojito! They are soft and silky on your lips and stay on for a while. My lip stuff gives your lips a nice glossy look as well. They have other flavors like : cinnamon roll, chocolate mint, lemon meranige pie, rainbow sherbet and omgoodness, pancake and syrup!!! yummy!!! And the best thing is,My Lip Stuff's products are NEVER tested on animals & contain natural (from the earth) ingredients that are skin loving. Our products do NOT contain any harsh ingredients- and NEVER contain petroleum or mineral oil! We also do what we can by using recycled (and recyclable) materials whenever possible, and even using "green power" (power from renewable resources such as wind, water, or landfill gases-instead of oil). We also Drive a Hybrid, and use only fluorescent lighting (no incandescent bulbs here!).
In the end, We strive to create a natural product made from only the highest quality ingredients, with the least amount of impact on the environment and its inhabitants, for the lowest possible price.

Go see for your self..www.mylipstuff.com =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment