CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Sunday, June 27, 2010

zebra





It's right around the corner! Do you know what I'm talking about? BACK TO SCHOOL! I know I'm ready ;) Here a product that has awesome back to school pens,pencil's,high lighters, white out pens and so much more!!! I got to review there back to school line. Which is cadoozles mechanical #2 pencils. You never haft to sharpen them! How cool. Very cute design on them also. I got to review the Regal roller ballpoint pen. It's a 0.4 mm point. Very smooth! I also go to review Regal rolerball 0.5 mm point pen. Finally I got to review the Z grip Daisies Ball point pen. Very very colorful pen with a ribbed rubber grip in pretty summer colors!



Zebra Pen guarantees the performance of all there writing instrument. If it fails to preform properly.

It's guaranteed =)



check them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment