CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Indigo Babies

Indigo Babies

Indigo Babies is a cute lil' new boutique page on facebook! She makes the most cuties tutus and tutu dresses! The names of the tutus totally match the colors like:

Creme Brule


And of course Indigo Dream


I just love these colors! They go well with one another!

I got to review one of her tutu dresses. The colors are ivory and light pink. The two most girlie colors! ;D The tutu dress is custom made so it fits like a glove. The follower is put on right in the center of the elastic. The flower is a white puffy flower with a hit of pink. The pink picks up the light pink in the tutu dress! The ribbon to tie up the tutu dress is a beautiful dainty light silk pink.



close up




close up of flower


Although my daughter fought with me to take it off (;D (she's 22 months)She really enjoyed playing with the tuel! She looked gorgeous in it! The tutu dress is perfect for pictures, Halloween and weddings! I can see a flower girl wearing this down the isle. It's so beautiful!

If your looking for a tutu dress, look no more. She will make this any colors you'd like!

She also makes diaper

Check out her website at www.indigobabies.com

Here is her facebook page. Go check her out!

1 comments:

Christy Maurer said...

These are so pretty! I have several friends who would love these! My daughter is 17, so I don't think she wants a tutu anymore :)

Post a Comment