CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Saturday, September 25, 2010

LemonDrop Bowtique

LemonDrop Bowtique

As much fun as it is to review girl items I had to review a boy item for my step son ;D I got to review a name plaque with his name on it. It also had a cute lil' robot on it! The name plaque is MUCH bigger in person! Here is what it looks like,

It's nicely painted, no imperfections!
My 22 month old got a hold of it and said it was her purse. Silly girl.

LemonDrop Bowtique makes other types of plaques, just look at these

cute huh? She can make any custom name plaque you'd like!

Does your daughter love Hannah Montana? Mine does, ALOT. I got sent this bow to review.

It was so nicely made. The ribbion is a dark silky purple with a sliky Hannah Montanah print ribbion. She placed a cute lil' rinestone in the center of it. It cliped right on my daughter hair and didn't come off!

You can find her on facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment