CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tissue paper ghost

I decided to change my blog up a little bit.I cannot wait until Halloween. It's my family's favorite holiday! The kids love getting buying and eating candy, looking at the scary houses and of course decorating!!!

This has been a tradition I started with my step son and daughter 4 years ago.Tissue paper ghosts. It's fun to make. The kids will have so much fun making these. I know we do!!!



Here is how you make them

1.take 2 or 3 sheets of Kleenex, or tissue paper, lay them flat on the table

2.Wad up 3 or 4 Kleenex tissues in a ball

3. Lay the ball of Kleenex tissue in center of flat tissue

4.Wrap tissue paper around ball so the wad of tissue looks like the head of the ghost

5.Wrap up the "head" with a twisty tie or rubber band

6.Make eyes with permanent marker

7. Hang ghosts with string or twisty ties on trees

3 comments:

themom said...

You can even make these for your child's class by putting a sucker in the middle. :)

brandon and jakell said...

need to make theses with the kids.. cute!

Crystal said...

Such a tradition. I remember making these with my mom, when I was little!

Post a Comment