CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Monday, June 25, 2012

As a mom I can use all the extra help. Some times I just simply don't have time to wash my hair everyday. Anyone with me? i try I really do. So when I heard about Bastie dry shampoo I was super excited. What is Batiste you ask? Besides being my new favorite product in the morning, it makes your hair look and feel not dirty and greasy.

How to you apply?
Special formula penetrate the hair shaft to absorb oil and product buildup, leaving your hair looking clean and feeling fantastic without a drop of water.

So simple.

The smell was pleasent. Fresh they named it.Nice and clean. They also offer other scents. You want to make sure you rub in the shampoo well or it will leave a white residue in your hair.

Batiste will even give you instant volume!!

Throw it in your purse, gym bag or tote.


0 comments:

Post a Comment