CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Monday, June 11, 2012

Kenzie Noelle Designs

Ok, I have to brag a little bit. How cute is my little one is this outfit by Kenzie Noelle Designs!
He he he ;D

Kenzie Noelle Designs is a fabulous Etsy and Facebook page where you can find high end clothing and accessories for both you and your kiddos but with out the high end price! Her prices are very reasonable!

I had the pleasure of reviewing a skirt and head band from Kenzie Noelle Designs. A black and white chevron print. This skirt is 100% cotton. Very breathable. Perfect for summer. Elastic waist for perfect fit. Also,Professionally serged for lasting wear!!

Her headband was the same chevron print with a cute lil' dark pink rose. I tied it at the base of my daughter's head. I was worried that it would slip but it didn't!

She also offers chevron print in other colors and with or with out a rose sewn on.

I would recomend checking out her facebook page and etsy!

Just look at some other cute items she has to offer:


0 comments:

Post a Comment