CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Sunday, June 10, 2012

kiddie kid couture

Kiddie kid boutique
A little behind the boutique:

Current turn around time is 5-7 bows 10-14 custom painted items:
Hi I am Erika and the creator behind Kiddie Kids Boutique. I am a mom to an 8 yo daughter, Ari (Arianna) She was my inspiration behind creating custom kids clothing and accessories though she is a complete tomboy now! I specialize in custom orders such as handpainting a whole outfit of your child's favorite character and if they are a little girl making that made to match bow! Browse my albums for just some of the items I have created and remember I specialize in customs so just let me know what you want created and I'll whip it up! I have an admin on the page. Her name is Erin. So her or I will answer any questions you have :)

Please Message me from my home page or email me at KiddieKidsBoutique@yahoo.com for all orders. Or post on my wall saying you commented on a certain photo. I dont always photo notifications and dont want to miss on your posting.

Here is a guideline on some of my work:
Pricing will be as follows and pertains to the custom boutique bows that you see all over my page as they are my speciality :) I of course can pretty much tackle anything and other designs could be less or more
Small layered boutique $6
medium layered boutique $8
large layered boutique $10
OTT (over the top) $13
If you order set of the same bows (piggies) save $2
I have alligator clips or French barrettes as well as many centers such as rhinestones, resins, buttons, Bottlecaps and more. These are all covered in your bow design. I can add marabou, bling, tulle, mini bows, ric rac, loops you name it to the bow. Up to 2 items are covered in pricing above such as bling, marabou and center. Each additional item is $.50.
I can also add the bow to a crochet, cotton or fabric headband for $1 or to a satin for $2.00.
I use all types of ribbon in my work from grosgrain, satin, double ruffle, organza, ricrac, glitter etc.
Most my customers trust my design work and give me a theme and let me go from there but if u have a specific look just let me know.
Custom Nagorie Pad headbands on FOE (Fold Over Elastic) $13 or on Satin headband $15. These includes a rhinestone or pearl Centerpiece. I can also add Satin roses for an additional cost.

Erika HAND made this beautiful Hello Kitty top. Yes, HAND MADE. it looks like a print. She is so talented. It says "i heart nerds" i didn't see one flaw. Along with the top I also go to review her matching bow and flip flops!

The bow and flip flops had coordinating ribbon. They had 3 different ribbons. 1.hello kitty I heart nerds 2. Black with white polka dots and 3rd black with red polka dots. Super cute. The bow has a matching Hello Kitty center. Hello Kitty is wearing black rimmed glasses. The bow was placed on a French clip  my choice. The bow was the perfect size. Not to big, not to small.

The black flip flops are from Old Navy. Great quality flip flops. The ribbon was tied on the thong part. A few fell of here and there but I just tied them back on.

I paired this outfit with a jean skirt and it looked perfect. My daughter got sooooo many compliments on it!

So if your looking for a gift or something unique check here out!

www.KiddieKidsBoutique.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment