CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Thursday, July 1, 2010







I was so excited to see that Addie did piggies bottle cap bows. There my personal fav. She sent me a set of the green care bear bottle cap bows to review! They came on alligator clips that are so easy to open unlike most alligator clips that are hard to open. Never noticed that until I got to review hers. Just a little detail that makes a big difference. It's easier to put them in my daughters hair =) She has lots of other bows and bottle cap bows. They would be cute with a green and white tutu or a green care bear Halloween costume =)

Go shop...

2 comments:

Sassy Gigi said...

I loved care bears so much as a kid. Too Cute.

Gigi

Happy Mamma said...

Care Bears are awesome! They are a childhood favorite for sure!

Post a Comment