CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Splash of Flair


So excited about these items!! A Splash of Flair you can find her on facebook. Tell her Bridgette sent you! I got to review 2 great big flowers =) My daughters looked so cute in them! I also go to review a headband, korker, Mikey mouse clippie make out of ribbon and a princess all made out of ribbon. They are on alligator clips so they go on the hair so easy! The can make perfect gifts or buy them for you own lil' girl! The Mikey Mouse clippie had such great detail with a lil itty bity, rhinestone on the bow! Aswell did the princess clippie, such great detail!

A splash of flair not only sales bows, and clippies, they sale hats, tutu bow holders and purses!

2 comments:

blessnel said...

I really love these clips!! Thanks!

gallerhea said...

These clips are great! My daughter would enjoy them.

:) Rhea Stogsdill Chladek

Post a Comment