CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Monday, July 19, 2010

OnlyLove Adoption


I've always wanted to learn how to scrap book have attempted a few times but didn't turn out so well =D I was super excited when I cam across OnlyLove Adoption. She makes these super cute lil' scrap books! I got to review this one. BBQ Don't like summer so much but the family bbq's are what I looks forward to every year!

OnlyLove Adoption is more than scrap books though, the owner and her husband are trying to adopt a child from Ethiopia. How amazing is that!She is going to be doing a silent auction to raise money for our adoption. Anyone willing to donate an item (no matter how small or big)! So if your able to please, help. She and her husband and the lil' one would greatly appreciate it! Bring that child one step closer to his parents!

Here's her facebook page and she has a blog! Go follow! Tell her Bridgett sent you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment