CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Friday, July 9, 2010

Nina's bottlecap's



Such great quality in the colors!


I got the chance to review Nina's bottle cap's. She has about a zillion bottle cap images to choose from! Have something in mind? Just ask her she will get it on a bottle cap for ya! Look at how CUTE they are!
I got 6. 1.strawberry short cake w/ little red glitter =)
2.pink zebra stripes (my fav.)
3.big flower with sparkles
4.beauty and the Beast
5.Twilight
6.My little pony

Go see all of her bottle caps!!

She's on Facebook, just type in "Nina's bottle-cap"
Tell her Bridgette sent ya! ;D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgsh, they are so adorable!

MommieVentures said...

These are so cute! I went to try and find her on Facebook and could not :( Could you provide a link? Thanks!

Post a Comment