CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

B Sew Crafty ‎

B Sew Crafty

‎Me personally, I don't know how to sew on a button. I am so amazed how well B Sew Crafty items are! Everything she does is sewn by her! I got the privilege of reviewing on of her purses, clutch and a coin purse.The bag was multicolored. The purse tied in a knot up top. So you could adjust the length if you'd like.The size of her purse is perfect. Not too big not too little, It can deff. hold diapers, wipes, wallet, toddler toys, address book, keys... Her clutches are adorable. Perfect for credit cards, cell phones and lots more. Her coin purses are just perfect for extra change. I know I am digging threw the bottom of my purse just to find a quarter. It's frustrating. lol.
She has many color combos. Great quality fabric. It's thick.It really is flawless.

large clutch

small coin purse






Not only does she make purses, she makes aprons, key fobs, pillow case dresses, and wipes cases just to name a few.

She love making custom orders so go order! Here is her facebook pg.
And her etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/bsewcrafty

5 comments:

Krystal said...

I'm your newest follower from Pitch it to Me.

http://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com

annalene said...

Yay etsy! These are really cute... I love the fabric patterns. :)

I wanted to also thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my ifrogz headphone giveaway, good luck!

brandon and jakell said...

super cute. love the fabric too!

Anonymous said...

You have a very cute blog! :o)

http://nomies3monsters.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

That clutch is super cute - thanks for sharing, I'm going to go check her out on Etsy now! :)

Kristin

Post a Comment