CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Friday, August 20, 2010

Bay snaps & Designs

Your one stop personalization shop!
Do you like personalizing your child's room? I do! Bay snaps & Designs does all that! You can get wooden carve out of your son or daughters name, a name poem, growth chart, potty chart, name meaning and lots lots more. What's so fun and unique about it is your son and daughter can choose the back ground! For the girls she has, Barbie, Dora, Little Mermaid, Bratz, Disney Princesses and more!
For the boys you can choose from, Military, cars, skulls, Pokemon and many more!
The back ground is so bright and fun! You can also laminate the signs and keep them for a long time!

Did you ever see those pic of lil' girl that are in "fairy land"? She dose those too!


here's what she made for my son: door hanger


For my daughter-homework chart-

for my youngest a potty chart-


Go order one! Here her facebook pg.

4 comments:

lynette355 said...

how freaking cute and creative
good job

Mama of 3 said...

TySM! Yes I think there adorable!

Pink Dandy Chatter said...

very creative!
found you on giveawayblogs
http://pinkdandychatter.blogspot.com

Cranky Cat Studio said...

I love the fairy picture. I actually though the little girl was wearing them when I first saw the photo!

Post a Comment