CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cindy's Bowtique

1Cindy's Bowtique

Cindy is a military wife and mother of three beautiful daughters. She love to make hair accessories for her girls and anyone who appreciates the time and effort that she put into each item I make.

Her bows are big! If you like Big bows, deff. go see Cindy's Bowtique! She can do custom bows too! My personal fav. is her korkers! SOOO big and fluffy! Nice and strong too! So my toddler can rip it off throw it around and it bounces back!

I got to review 3 bows and 3 headbands. Her headbands are woven ribbon. Endless possibles with those =) No space in between. Very nice!

Here is a pic of my step daughter in Cindy's headband, pink is her fav. color;)


Her korkers:


Tell her Bridgette sent ya! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment