CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

If the Bow Fits Bowtique

If the Bow Fits Bowtique

Here saying is, The bigger the bow, the better the mommy ;D

She offers offer a range of boutique style products that include hairbows, headbands & different styles of hats. I hand make wipe cases for girls & boys. I do take custom orders.♥♥♥ I accept paypal & money orders for payments!♥♥♥~ $4.00 on shipping~

So fall is coming up, I already see where I live, the leaves are starting to fall! Kuffi hats are the must for your lil' ones head! Keeps them warm and looks cute too! Add a bow or flower and she's good to go! The best thing about these kuffi hats are, they coming in all colors! So you can buy 1 for every outfit!

I go to review 4 hats, 3 kuffi and 1 beani.












Go stock up before fall is here!
you can find her on facebook/ifthebowfitsbowtique

1 comments:

Valeria's Inspirations and more! said...

love these items they are way too beautiful!!!!!

Post a Comment