CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Saturday, November 27, 2010

Adelaides Bowtique

Adelaides Bowtique

Before I had my daughter I imaged dressing her up in girlie frilly clothes. Tutus, bows and pink everything! So when I had my daughter almost 2 years ago. That is just what I did! I loved shopping for her. I had soooooo many cute lil' dresses and outfits! Pants are cute but nothing is sweeter that a dress. So, when I found Adelaides Bowtique I was super excited!

She is a SAHM of a new born baby girl! A adorable one at that!;D
She first started making dresses for her daughter.

I completely SAHMs. I am one myself.

I got the privilege to review 2 of her dresses and coordinating flowers.

Here is 1 of them:

This is a fun everyday/party dress. It has very bright colors that really pop, cute lil' birdies and 4 different kind of trees on it. The fabric is nice and soft. Not too thin either. She got a lot of complements on it. I put a long sleeve white tee underneath it to keep her warm. The only thing we had a issue with was the top part of the dress stuck out, where the elastic band is. It was a lil' too big. But other that that it was perfect!

The bow is made out of the same fabric as the dress and has a small clear jewel in the center.

Adelaides Bowtique has a selection of Christmas dress that you have to buy!!! These are some of the cutest dresses I've seen. There not over the top either! Which I like! There just pretty dainty dresses! Perfect for your princess!

Here are some of her Christmas dress she has right now available:




She didn't for get about the boys either!!


Want to see more of her beautiful clothing?
Here is her Facebook
Here is her Esty

0 comments:

Post a Comment