CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sweet Sarenity Boutique/Diva bows

Sweet Sarenity Boutique
"I can make any theme tutu outfit, if you don't see what you want please email for more info"

I was super excited to come across Sweet Sarenity boutique on facebook!
I was given a tutu set and 2 review.

My daughter is in LOVE with Elmo. So I told Sweet Sarentity Boutique to please make her a Elmo tutu. She gave me a few options on what rhinestones or iron on I wanted and I choose the one that said her name. It is nicely placed on there. The quality is amazing!

The tutu was black and red. It looks a lil' small but it fit her well. She puts 2 small bows on the shirt to complement that tutu set and a matching bow! How nice!

I was extremely pleased with her tutu set.

She can make any theme you'd like! Christmas is coming soon, these tutus would look so cute with Santa or the Grinch on them. The possibilities are truly endless.

Sweet Sarenity Boutique also makes tutu dresses!


Thanksgiving tutu set


Here are a few other tutu sets she made

Sweet Sarenity Boutique also owns Diva Bows on facebook. She sales her bows there.Along with the tutu set I was sent 2 bows. A yellow button bow and a Merry Christmas bow.
Here is the Merry Christmas bow

It has 5 different ribbon and a cute star in the center! Would look so cute for a family Christmas picture.
Here is the yellow button bow

The yellow bow has 2 different ribbon and black and yellow tuel. To top it off she placed a black and yellow swirl button in the center. How sweet!

Both were beautiful. They were large but not too large. It has layers of ribbon.

Go check out all her creations on facebook
DIVA BOWS

0 comments:

Post a Comment