CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Friday, November 19, 2010

Loris' Lovables

Loris' Lovables
Hat here, get your hats here!

I know we all have the plain ol' black cotton hat for your child. I know I do. Why don't you give them a hat they will LOVE? You son or daughter will love your for choosing a hat from Loris' Lovables. She makes hand made hats! She can make ANY hat you'd like!

I revived a Elmo hat for my daughter to review.

I let my daughter un wrap the package, and when she opened it I asked her who it was and she said "Elmo!". She was so excited! I was too! ;D After playing with it's eyes and nose I put it on her. It fit like a glove! It was so warm and cozy it assured me that it was keeping her head warm.

I would highly recommend Loris' Lovables to anyone! She can even make hats for adults!

Here are some hats that she has available.






She really puts her time and effort into these hats, and it shows!

To look more hats go here.

Place a order today!

1 comments:

Lori's Lovables said...

<3 it!! Thank you Bridgette and I'm glad you love it!

Post a Comment