CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Bow"tique Hair Accessories

"Bow"tique Hair Accessories
"~God made the gifts...I just tie the ribbon to make the bow~
Kids are a wonderful blessing from God, but little girls truly are special. When I put a bow in my daughter's hair, I am just putting a bow on the precious gift that God gave me."

If you know me you know how much of a HUGE fan my bf is of KU, so I am always looking for a KU bow for my daughters. I never really found a bow I really liked until now!!!



Don't you just LOVE it! She can do any team! My Bf, who don't care at all about our daughters bows what so ever, even liked it. LOL
The other wonderful thing about these bows, are they are a set! So sisters can wear them! One set is slightly larger than the other one so the big sister car wear that one! ;D
The ribbon is great quality. Very bright bold colors.

She also makes all type of bows, korkers, streamers, hair bow holders and much more!

Here is a cute unique thing she makes as well, gift baskets!!!!

They are FILLED w/goodies!!!! Just look!




What a perfect gift!

Check her out on facebook

4 comments:

Lara said...

These are so cute! I love to accessorize my little girl. I will have to check this site out. Thanks for sharing!

Mama of 3 said...

Your more than welcome! =)

Unknown said...

I love these!!! I want to get some for my niece and my husbands niece! Thanks for telling us about them!!

Unknown said...

These are so adorable!

Post a Comment