CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Friday, November 12, 2010

Nevaeh's Bowtique

Nevaeh's Bowtique

"I make hair bows, headbands, and clips for girls of all ages.
~ I make custom orders as
well~"

I was so happy to come across Nevaeh's Bowtique! She has the cutest bows, full korker and so much more!

I got to review her, flower with the letter "c",full korker bow on a headband and a small purple flower on a headband.

The flower with the letter "C" is just like this one, except it was orange. The flower is big, but not too big! Bright color orange with a cute little "c" in the middle!


The korker was also big, but not too big. Made with 3 different colors. A brown, light pink, and soft yellow. It was super super strong. My 2 year old mest with it alot and nothing came unraveled or un done. So that was nice. I know alot of others come off in the first day. So I was pleased that her's did not! It also came with a cotton brown headband.

The Purple and black flower and feather headband with glitter had a "rough" feel to it. Besides that, it came on a cute lil' purple head band. Had a hint of glitter and feathers!


Want to see more from Nevaeh's Bowtique??

Here is her simple bow


Here is her sports bow


Here is her M2M Gymboree bow


You can order from her facebook page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment